Tuesday, April 27, 2010

B MOVIE 2010 GOLDEN COB AWARDS ANNOUNCED

Sexy SCARS Readers:

I am honored and humbled to share my exciting news with all of the incredible people in my life! The B Movie 2010 Golden Cob Awards for indie horror and scifi films have been announced and I have been nominated for awards in 2 categories:

BEST RISING B ACTRESS for my work in SLIME CITY MASSACRE

BEST SCREAM QUEEN 2009

I was shocked and elated to find out I have been nominated opposite some of my incredible indie peers, as well as actresses from HALLOWEEN, FRIDAY THE 13TH and LAND OF THE LOST!

Wishing a HUGE horrific CONGRATS to all nominees! I am honored to be a part of this with you.

The voting is done online, so please take a moment to vote, as every vote counts!

www.goldencobawards.com/index.php?sid=47479รขŒ©=en

As far as I am concerned, to be nominated and acknowledged for one's hard work is already a BIG win!

Thank you for your time and support!

Love & Horror,

Brooke Lewis

No comments: