Monday, March 2, 2009

BABBLING BROOKE BLOG March 2, 2009

Sexy SCARS Readers:

Welcome back to my BABBLING BROOKE BLOG! As promised, you will get a little HORROR...a little HOLLYWOOD...a little HIGH DRAMA! :)

HORROR: MS. VAMPY wrapped last night and I am back to babble! :) MS. VAMPY is my comedic New York Vampire character that is being marketed all over the internet...I promise to post you guys when the website and show are up and running! What an AMAZING shoot this weekend and I might be one of the luckiest women in the world (or, at least in the horror world!:)! My fabulous crew shot the MS. VAMPY web series at the Oscar winning DRAC Studios this weekend, where my B.F.F., the incredible Todd Tucker, Executive Produced my show. The production value was insane! MS. VAMPY had the coolest horror guests visiting her villa, but I am going to keep my fangs shut for now and you will have to wait a few more weeks for the bloody good info!!! :)>
PARANOIAFEST: I am proud to announce that iMURDERS has been chosen an Official Selection at the new and horrific film festival! Even more "star"-tling is that we have been given a RED CARPET PREMIERE!!! PLEASE come celebrate with us on the Queen Mary haunted ship on Saturday, March 14th. Check out the info below:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1007032/
http://paranoiafest.com/

HOLLYWOOD: Friday night I went to support my friend and business associate, Louis Mandylor's new film IN THE EYES OF A KILLER. The premiere was star-studded, including the cast of MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING! I am proud of Louis, as he did an exceptional job at both directing and starring in this film. Other cast members on hand were Costas Mandylor (SAW IV, V), who is always brilliant in my eyes and James Marshall, who I loved years ago on TWIN PEAKS! The female lead, Gwendolyn Edwards, was very natural and is one to watch out for and congrats goes out to the producer, Mamie Jean, who seemed to have a ton of fans there! :) Check out the info below on this psychological thriller:
"Jack Edwards lectures at the local University, is preparing for a new life with his fiancée, Gwen, and has finally adapted to the challenges of a sudden accident that left him blind several years ago. An opportunity arises for Jack to become the first patient of an experimental eye surgery. After regaining his sight, Jack begins to slowly take on the characteristics of the eye's late donor, a state executed psychopath. As Jack begins to lose the battle being raged in his mind, Gwen uncovers some startling information and is faced with the most difficult choice of her life. Which will prevail...true love or the primal instinct to survive? The startling conclusion will leave viewers stunned in this moody, psychological thriller."
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1232201/

HIGH DRAMA: I just want to give a major Hollywood shout out to the guys at DRAC Studios for winning the Oscar for Make Up for THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON. Um...shall I remind you again how cool it is that Todd Tucker is my B.F.F. over there??? ;)

Love & Horror,
XO Brooke Lewis

No comments: